A great option for those commited to cloth diapering, who might use for several children, or already have covers and a pail.
What you get and how it works
- Cleans inserts delivered weekly.
- You must own or obtain diaper covers and a pail at a minimum (14 gallon/53 liter pail).
- We sell a convenient start-up package that offers great value.
- You keep the covers at home and wash them yourself.
- After sign-up you will only be charged the sign-up fee.
- You will be assigned a delivery day based on your location.
- We will deliver your initial load of diapers in a bag, along with any purchased products, a few weeks before your due date. This way you have what you need for when baby is born.
- Put your diapers away and line the pail with the bag.
- Once you tell us, we start the weekly deliveries and you are charged the initial 4 weeks.
- Dirties go into the pail and on your pick-up day, you take the bag of dirties out of the pail and put the bag outside for us to exchange with a new bag and diapers.
- Billed in 4 week segments. Cancel or pause anytime after initial 4 weeks.