Ideally, baby should be changed as soon as possible after you know he/she has wet or soiled. Although cotton diapers are breathable, it is especially important to change baby after he/she has soiled, as certain bacteria grow rapidly in feces and can quickly produce a red, irritated bottom.
Most Popular Products
- Baby Bum Spray - Peas In A Pod Bottoms Up! $6.99 – $19.49
- AppleCheeks Flushable Liners $9.00
- WOW Stick Stain Remover $12.00
- Nellie's Baby Laundry Soda $17.00 – $24.00
- AlvaBaby Double Gussets - OneSize Diaper Cover $11.50