Why does it work?
- White clay has absorbent properties and retains moisture. Antiseptic, it promotes healing and is anti-inflammatory.
- Organic tapioca starch absorbs moisture without drying out.
- Zinc oxide (4.75%) prevents diaper rash.
- It does not contain talcum powder.
- The powder is compatible with cloth diapers.
- It is a “heavy” powder with white clay, which reduces volatility and therefore less chance of getting into the lungs.
- Damage-free thanks to the dispensing bottle.
- This product is recognized by Health Canada as meeting exceptional quality control (NPN 80006087).
- 100% natural.
- 70% of the ingredients are certified organic.
Action: soothes itching, redness and irritation.
- Powder after washing and drying the epidermis.
- Apply to clean, dry skin.
- Dries up oozing and helps relieve itching and minor skin irritations caused by poison ivy, poison ivy and poison ivy.
Medicinal ingredients :
Zinc oxide 4,75 %, white clay(kaolin) 20 %
Non-medicinal ingredients (INCI) :
- Tapioca starch (Manihot esculenta)
- Lavender oil (Lavandula augustifolia)
* Organic plants